INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & HORIZON 2020
Intellectual Property & Horizon 2020: How to deal with your Intellectual Assets
The importance of Intellectual Property in the innovation process is stressed in the Horizon 2020 programme. This one day event is targeted to researchers, SMEs and generally people who deal with IP issues in their organisations. It is an introductory event aiming to ensure that researchers are fully aware of the IP implications of Open Access within H2020, and the requirements for IPR dissemination plans.
Aims and Objectives
To ensure that researchers are fully aware of the IP implications of Open Access within H2020, and the requirements for IPR dissemination plans. Develop the specific IPR knowledge required for successful H2020 applications and commercialisation of innovation. Specific focus will be on providing support related to IPR and Consortium Agreements.
SMEs, Researchers, Academic institutions working on Intellectual assets.
- Turkey in H2020 Support to Turkish Participation (Aleksander Bakowski)
- Turkey in H2020, IPR, Legal & Financial Services (Odysseas Spyroglou)
- Introduction to Basic IP Terminology & IPR Types (Odysseas Spyroglou)
- Intellectual Property in EU and Turkey (Veronique Chappelart)
- IPR in Horizon 2020 (Veronique Chappelart)
- Handling IP in the proposal stage (Veronique Chappelart)
- Supporting Document: H2020 General Model Grant Agreement
- Supporting Document: Memorandum of Understanding Template
- Supporting Document: Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement Template
- Supporting Document: Regulation (EU) 1290-2013
- 1st IPR Event Workshop agenda