FGT13 – FOCUS GROUP TRAINING ON FOOD-AGRICULTURE
The 2-day event will focus on potential participants in Horizon Europe Framework Programme that would like to learn about the Horizon Europe Cluster 6 Calls and how to prepare proposals. The event will cover the Work Programme for Food, Bioeconomy Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment under the Cluster 6 section of Pillar II area: Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness. The event will target the following Cluster 6 Destinations:
- Destination 1 – Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Destination 2 – Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Destination 3 – Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Destination 5 – Land, oceans and water for climate action
- Destination 7 – Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
It will present how to read a work programme and understand the basics behind the calls. It will also go through a proposal preparation process and specific requirements for each proposal section. The sessions are structured in such a way to help participants understand the call text and to learn how to best prepare their own projects, and how to meet the evaluation criteria. The content is enriched with presentations, training notes, curated literature from the EU, and useful templates.