PWC4- PROJECT WRITING CAMP ON ERC COG
This 5-day training event aims to familiarise participants with the essential steps needed to develop successful proposals under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe ERC call on Consolidated Grants (CoG). Participants are key actors heavily involved with research activities in research institutes and universities or research support staff that provide help to researchers on exploiting ERC funds. Therefore, the whole event focuses on participants to build their own proposal as Principal Investigators and understand what makes a winning proposal in this highly competitive call.
The main aim of the training is to support Turkey’s excellent and ambitious researchers and academics in the preparation of competitive and high-quality proposals for Horizon Europe ERC Calls. Expectations of the seminar are:
- To understand requirements of the ERC Call in detail;
- To familiarize trainees with key documents for preparing successful ERC proposal;
- To support researchers in preparing all sections of their proposal;
- To familiarize trainees with the profile of winning projects and Principal Investigators under ERC calls;
- To familiarize trainees with the evaluation process in ERC proposals, what evaluators are looking at first and how to impress them (tips and tricks)
- To address all technical details and questions by participants.