PWC1 - PROJECT WRITING CAMP ON H2020 TWINNING
The main aim of the seminar is to support excellent and ambitious researchers and innovation stakeholders (Universities, Research Centers, Support Offices, Industry actors, SMEs, policy advisors such as NGOs and non-profit associations, policymakers such as public authorities, etc.) of Turkey in the preparation of competitive and high-quality proposals for H2020 Twinning Call. Objectives of the seminar are:
- To understand the requirements of the Call in detail;
- To familiarize trainees with key documents for preparing a successful Twinning proposal;
- To support researchers in preparing all sections of their proposal;
- To familiarize trainees with the profile of winning projects under Twinning calls;
- To familiarize trainees with the evaluation process in Twinning proposals., what evaluators are looking at first and how to impress them (tips and tricks)
- To address all technical details and questions by participants.
Ambitious and committed researchers from academic institutions that aim to build projects with international leading counterparts in Europe.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is a HIGHLY INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP.
- Participant are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops
- Participants are expected to prepare and present their work every day of the seminar.