IPR IN H2020: WRITE A BETTER PROPOSAL, MANAGE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT
The next event about Intellectual Property Management in Horizon 2020 proposals will take place in Istanbul on the 13th of September 2017.
This time we are going to focus on how potential participants of Horizon 2020 projects can improve their proposals in terms of innovation management and Intellectual Property.
We are going to discuss issues like:
- Intellectual Property Tools
- Innovation Strategy for your H2020 proposal
- Plan for the Exploitation and Dissemination for Results (PEDR)
- Open Access for Scientific results
- IP in Information Technology projects & SW licensing
- Legal Documents (Grant Agreement & Consortium Agreement)
SMEs, Researchers, Academic institutions working on proposal writing on H2020 and dealing with Intellectual assets are welcome to participate.