INTERNATIONAL BROKERAGE EVENT: CITIES OF THE FUTURE H2020
30 September 2016, Friday/ / Intercontinental Hotel, Asker Ocagi Caddesi No. 1 Taksim, 34435 Istanbul, Turkey
The “Cities of the Future 2016” Brokerage Event will bring together 300 researchers, industry professionals, government officials and policy makers from Europe and Turkey.
The event will target the following H2020 calls:
- ‘Smart and Sustainable Cities’ and ‘Energy Efficient Buildings’
- ‘Sustainable Process Industries’ and ‘Circular Economy’
- ‘The European Green Vehicles Initiative’
- ‘Factories of The Future’
- “Cities of the Future 2016” is meant as a wider concept that encompasses cities’ overall energy and resource efficiency with profound economic, social and environmental impacts, resulting in a better quality of life. In this context ‘Green Vehicles’ play an essential role, as well as further advances in ‘Factories of the Future’ or ‘Sustainable Process Industries’, for increased resource efficiency, new markets, and new jobs.